To lessen the chance of burns, electric powered shock, fire, or damage to persons:
1. Never depart a plugged-in equipment unattended.
2. This equipment need to now no longer be used with the aid of using, on,
or close to youngsters or people with certain disabilities.
3. Use equipment best for its meant use as defined on this manual. Only use attachments encouraged with the aid of using the manufacturer. Do now no longer use an extension twine to function the equipment.
4. Never function the equipment if it has a
broken twine or plug, isn’t running properly, has been dropped or broken, or dropped into water. Return the equipment to a Conair service middle for exam and repair.
5. Keep the equipment twine far from heated surfaces.
6. Do now no longer pull, twist or wrap the twine around the equipment.
Keep Away from Water
7. Never drop or insert any item into any starting of the equipment.
8. Do now no longer location the equipment on any surface even as it’s miles operating.
9. Do now no longer use the equipment with a broken or damaged comb or with tooth lacking from the blades, as damage may also result. Before every use, ensure the blades are aligned properly.
10. Do now no longer use the equipment exterior or wherein aerosol (spray) merchandise are being used or oxygen is being administered.
11. Never function the equipment with the air openings blocks or even as on a gentle surface, along with a mattress or couch, wherein the air openings can be blocked. Keep the air openings freed from lint, hair, and the like.